Thursday, March 31, 2011

spring hat

I have a hat I bought in San Francisco ages ago, and it really only looks good with short hair. Now that I have short hair again, I got it out to wear it and realized immediately I needed one in Isla's size.

I sketched out a pattern, and after only one disastrous attempt that made her look like an elfin Shriner, voila:


I realize I need to get better at taking pictures if I'm ever going to promote my wares, but this child is like a hummingbird.


And have I mentioned how much she likes dirt?

*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Seriously Robin, you should sell this stuff! I was describing some of your Isla-wear to a friend and she said you could make some great money.:) There's a boutique by my house that would love the hats, booties and shirts. In your spare time of course....