- Auden actually cuddled with me for a few minutes after his afternoon nap today. Anyone who has seen this kid in action knows how rare this is.
- I made a delicious tofu moussaka for dinner yesterday, some amazing chocolate no-bake bars (per my mom's recipe... Fenna + energy = fennergy!) AND still had energy to work on some collages after Auden went to sleep. I rock.
- A positive visit to the doc on Monday, who gave permission for Auden to eat just about anything. Suddenly, he's showing marked interest in Veggie Booty, oatmeal, and crackers.
- I'm feeling a wee bit cooped up in the house, running out of ideas and configurations of toys.
- Also, endlessly picking things up and being on crankiness management/damage control.
- The flip side of cuddliness is clingy-ness.
- We miss papa.
- Because of the sudden increase in, um, Veggie Booty, there have been some unscheduled blow-outs of distinct barnyard quality around here. Oof.